Thursday, January 15, 2009

Ghost Town

I had received the movie Ghost Town from Netflix and I wasn't really in the mood to watch it but there wasn't anything on last night and I had busy work to do and needed something to watch while I was productive so I finally decided I would just watch it. I LOVED IT!! I laughed out loud multiple times, I cried multiple times, and a few times I was doing both at the same time. There were a few times I would have probably been uncomfortable if my mother would have been sitting next to me but since I was by myself I laughed all the louder. And I now have a crush on a 47 year old British man (Ricky Gervais), haha. Also, the music was wonderful (you really cant go wrong with an awesome John Mayer song during a really important scene, lets be honest) and I plan to purchase the soundtrack.

3 comments:

Lauren Jayne said...

I'm glad you gave this a good review, I'm planning on seeing it this weekend!

Jodi said...

I loved it too! Seriously. And it's possible that I got a little misty when John started. We watched it after BYU lost to the U and it totally cheered me up.

Kim said...

I bought this movie I loved it so much. Ricky Gervais is AWESOME!