Thursday, November 12, 2009

Well I am nothing if not consistent...

THOUGHTS LATELY

1. I have no problem addmitting the truth, I am a terrible blogger. I just can't possibly see what people would find interesting about my very routine life (although I find all of your blogs very interesting/entertaining).

2. I will have a blog soon about the house. I need to get the before pictures posted so that the effect of the after pictures are greater.

3. I have been thinking about my friends lately, I have wonderful friends (yes you) and sometimes I can't get past how lucky I am. Thank you for your impact on my life each and every one of you.

4. IT IS CHRISTMAS SEASON. Best time of the year (there is even a song confirming it) ;)

5. My mom sent this to me and my sisters and at first I just laughed and rolled my eyes becuase it is so my mother. But then lets be honest I totally teared up. I thought you might appriciate it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8FdW0diox4 I don't know how to put a video on here.

3 comments:

Rolene and David said...

I just sent your package today! Woohoo! Yay! Have a good one! PS I need to see before pics sooner than later! :)

Marie said...

Hooray! You blogged! And it's almost your birthday! And it's almost New Moon day! Hooray!!

Jodi said...

Your life is interesting! I just need more Hilary personality in my life since I can't see you everyday anymore.

You want Hawaii pictures? I want house pictures!

Happy Birthday lady!