Thursday, July 24, 2008

The John Mayer Concert was AMAZING!!

I seriously LOVED this concert!. I went with some friends and some strangers.Our seats were awesome!
I was in like the 8th row and I am pretty sure John Mayer looked at me directly a few times. I don't think I can sit any farther away for a John Concert ever again, but it was completely worth it!

John had two opening performers Brett Dennen
Who I didn't know I knew until I was there. I like his music, he is an interesting character and has a very unique sound.

The other opener was Colbie Caillat
I thought she was good live and it was fun to have an opening performer that I could sing along with but most of the time I was looking at one of her band members that is very attractive, I took many pictures of him (more than Colbie)
And then there was the main attraction, John Clayton Mayer, I! I took a lot of pictures but here are some of my favorites, ENJOY!



I would recomend that if you are a John Mayer fan you go to AT LEAST one concert. I plan to go whenever he is close, and maybe when he isn't close ;)

3 comments:

Lauren Jayne said...

Hilary your pictures just gave me a HUGE crush on John Mayer. Your AMAZING seats afforded you great pictures that show how incredibly attractive he is. I need to immerse myself a little more into his music!

Marshall Family said...

Sounds like you had a great time! I can't believe how close you were to the stage, great seats! I can't believe he cut his hair!!! Oh well he's still a hottie.

Heather Davis said...

Hilary WTF?!!! Why do you get to see my man Dave and I do not? This is so unfair. ENJOY YOUR PRECIOUS TIME. I will be in Texas the week he's in Utah and Utah the week he's in Texas. The Universe is against me.