Monday, March 15, 2010

Hilary + Sports = Scooter?!?!?

You may know that I do not follow any sports. The only team I really care about is Nebraska and I will sometimes attend a football party but a book is usually in hand within 15 minutes of kickoff. But when March rolls around each year I get oddly attached to the NCAA tournament. Don't get me wrong I don't actually watch all of the games (that is crazy talk) but I will usually check the scores and sometimes even watch the last quarter. Here is my 2010 bracket (sorry it is hard to read)
I think the reason I actually care about March Madness is the opportunity to win this little lady
The winner of the Nu Skin bracket gets to take her home and I think I could rock the scooter look. Wish me luck!

5 comments:

Lauren Jayne said...

You could totally rock a scooter! I loved mine, it was perfect for Provo.

Jodi said...

Remember when I got 16th? I believe in you! You can do it! Or at least suck up to whoever wins!

Marie said...

Not to jinx you or anything...but that scooter is YOURS! Go West Virginia!

Hilary Jan said...

I sadly did not win the scooter but it was close there are the end. Fun times

Merry said...

Seems like a good enough reason to get into sports to me! And can I just say it makes me happy when I see your playlists, you always did have a good, eclectic taste in music. =)