Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Spring is Coming!!!

It is that time of year (almost) when everything turns green again and I am excited!!! Don't get me wrong, I love winter and have enjoyed it but I also love the changing of seasons. This is what my flower beds are looking like right now (not my actual flower beds) and I can't wait until more flowers are blooming.

I keep reminding myself that it is going to take a few years to make my yard look like it does in my head but I am excited to work on it.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Remember how I still need to see your house?

Remember how I also miss you?

Remember how we should maybe watch Newsies again?

Marie said...

Hooray for spring! I have 6 little crocus(...crocuses...crocii???) and a few irises coming up in my front flowerbed. It makes my heart happy every time I see them.