Monday, April 14, 2008

Gardening

So, as many of you know deep in my heart I am actually more like 50 years old than 24. One of the many reasons is I love to grow things. Sadly I am stuck in the part of my life where I don't have my own home or a yard of any sorts, stupid apartment complex. Luckily I have nice friends, thanks Amy and Phil, who allow me to pretend that their yard is mine. I doubt they realized what they were getting themselves into. SO I will be showing you the progress of the garden via blog. Here is the garden before anything has been done

Last year I put the garden in pretty late and although I did enjoy it I just didn't get to enjoy it enough, NOT THIS YEAR! On Saturday I tilled the garden with my brothers pretend tiller. It is actually an attachment that he changes to on his edger. So instead of pushing something you have to hold it and move back and forth, which it much more difficult. I woke up yesterday and my back feels it is 50 years old, ouch.

To aid in my gardening planning I made a fun purchase last week and hopefully it arrives soon.



I hope you look forward to many garden post to come.

No comments: