Thursday, April 3, 2008

Connections

So you know how they say that everyone is connected somehow well today I had an experience like that.
  • A while back I was at the wonderful Joshua Radin and Ingrid Michaelson concert and Joshua brought a local singer/songwriter up on the stage by the name of Joshua James to perform a song with him. During the performance I mentioned to Jodi that the local guy looked a lot like the guy who lives across the street from me.
  • The guy who lives across the street is the same guy I studied for Anatomy with once and his wife. He was pretty quiet but his wife was really nice and friendly.
  • Today I was looking at a friend’s facebook from back home and there is the same guy who lives across the street, performed with Joshua Radin, and I studied with him and his wife. My friend is dating his sister
  • And last of all I go to his website to find pictures confirm all of these things and come to find out he is from Nebraska!

This is a crazy world I live in!! To top it all off he happens to be good which is an added bonus. I bought his shirt because I like him and It has Nebraska on it, double positive!

1 comment:

Heather Davis said...

hilary that is a little too weird. really cool though--what are the odds! p.s. i love your music (especially lie in our graves, one of my favorites)