Monday, March 17, 2008

Nieces and Nephew

I need to forewarn everyone, I will often be discussing how wonderful all of my nieces and nephew are in my blog. This weekend I watched my 10 month old niece Bailey while her sister and mom went to Disney on Ice. I love this age because their personalities are really starting to show. SO...we had a photo shoot and here are some of the MANY pictures.






Bailey is trying to figure out what I am doing












Reaching for the camera.













Having some fun!








Getting a bit tired. Bailey likes to suck her thumb and cover her face when she is tired, it is really cute.



Now to be fair here are the other nieces and the lone nephew.

Payton, Bailey, and I at Bailey's blessing

Payton loves to dance

Sisters!

The Twins (Tanna & Koda)


They all keep things exciting! I find myself wondering what my family did for entertainment before there were any kids. I am lucky I am able to spend time with them, I usually watch one of the sets a week. I plan to be the favorite and I think I can pull it off because I am the only one in our family that is close and I plan to continue spoiling them (another part of my life I will be putting money into once I am out of debt).

2 comments:

Lauren Jayne said...

I swear, nieces and nephews are the best way to fill up a blog, hands down! They are too cute!

Heather Davis said...

hilary! i'm so glad you started a blog. your nieces are so cute, not as cute as mine though (everyone says that). keep up the blogging, isn't it so fun??